June 4, 2010

Intro to April Lynn's blog

My name is April Lynn. I have lived in Las Vegas for over 5 years. Most people would think living in this big, bright lighted city would be fun, entertaining and definitely never boring. But in the time I've lived here i have come to see that most of it is overrated, non fulfilling and expensive. In trying to find something enjoyable to pass time, entertain myself and hold my short attention span, I found Nora Roberts. I haven't always been interested in reading. Growing up in small town Minnesota i spent more time outside at parks and lakes than I did reading books. Now at almost 29 years old I find peace, relaxation and entertainment in reading a good novel. While reading different kinds of books by a number of authors I found that books by Nora Roberts have sucked me in fast and held my attention to the end, every time! Knowing that Nora Roberts has written more books than I can count, I decided to dig a little deeper. In doing so I found out that she had her first book published in 1981. I thought that was interesting because that's the year I was born. That gave me an idea, why don't I read every book that Nora Roberts has had published in chronological order from the year I was born and Nora Roberts career took off! And write about the books and my journey doing so. Adding fun facts about Nora Roberts and release dates for her upcoming books. To sum it up my goal is to read, write about and own all of Nora's books. Also, if there is something you, my followers, want me to include on this subject matter please let me know. GET READY FOR THE JOURNEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment