June 20, 2010

Very Sorry for the Delay

It has been far to long since my last post and I know that you have been waiting for my review on Irish Thoroughbred. To be completely honest I've spent more time at book stores hunting down the next few books, so I have them ready for when I was finished with Irish Thoroughbred, than I have spent reading. It has been a time consuming task to dig up some of Nora's books from the first few years of her career. Many of them have been re-released in compilation books that have different titles than the originals. For example, Irish Thoroughbred is in the Irish Hearts compilation book along with Irish Rose, therefor I've had to do some home work to find out what titles the books have been re-released in. It took awhile but I have had some luck. I am only missing Heart's Victory out of all Nora Roberts' books published in 1982 and 1983, witch is a total of 13 books in 2 years. If anyone reading my blog has Heart's Victory, and is willing to part with it, please let me know. Check back within 24 hours for my full review on Irish Thoroughbred.

Nora Fun Fact: Nora Roberts' books are published in over 34 countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment